- 1 Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Drizzle half of the Garlic Oil over the chicken fillets and then sprinkle over the Cajun Seasoning. Make sure they're coated on both sides then put them on a baking tray in the oven and cook for 20-25 mins, or until cooked through.
- 2 Boil the sweet potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 15 mins, or until tender. While the chicken and the potatoes cook, continue with step 3.
- 3 Heat the remaining Garlic Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the bacon pieces for 3 mins, or until they crisp up. Add the okra and fry for 2 more mins. (Courgette will need an additional 2 mins.)
- 4 Drain the sweet potato, mash it and then stir in the Red Pepper Stock. Add the bacon and okra (or courgette) to the mash and mix together.
- 5 Divide the mash between the plates and crumble the feta cheese on top (if using). Place a piece of Cajun chicken alongside and serve.