- 1 First, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Mix the Masala Burger Seasoning into the lamb mince then divide the mince into quarters and shape each quarter into a burger shape. Put them on a plate in the fridge to firm up a little while you do step 2.
- 2 Toss the potatoes with a little oil and the Bombay Potato Wedge Mix on a baking tray, then cook in the oven for 25 mins.
- 3 Heat a little oil in a pan over medium-low heat and add the onion. Leave it to gently cook for 8 mins.
- 4 Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat and then start to fry the burgers for about 4-5 mins on each side. Then put them on a tray in the oven for 5 more mins or until fully cooked. Return to the red onion which should be soft and starting to brown a little. Now add the Red Onion Chutney and 1 tbsp water and stir well for 2 mins.
- 5 Halve the buns and put them into the oven for 2 mins before you're ready to eat. Serve the burgers in the buns with your red onion relish on top. Serve with your side salad (if having) and your spicy potato wedges and a dollop of yoghurt for dipping.