- 1 If you’re having rice, cook it according to packet instructions and keep it warm.
- 2 Heat a little oil in a wide pan over medium-high heat, then add the onion and stir fry for 6-8 mins. Add the Garlic Paste and stir quickly, then add the lamb mince. Fry for 5 mins, breaking it up with a spatula.
- 3 Add the Keema Curry Paste and stir well. Add the chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp of sugar and the Garam Masala. Stir well and bring it to a gentle boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for 5 mins. Stir the peas in and cook for 5 more mins.
- 4 Warm up your naan breads in a toaster or under a hot grill.
- 5 Serve the keema matar in a bowl with rice (if having), or on its own with the naan breads to eat it with. Put your cucumber and tomato salad and the yoghurt on the side (if having).