- 1 Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion. Fry for 8 mins, or until golden brown. Add the ginger and fry for 2 more mins.
- 2 Add the Rogan Josh Paste and 1 tbsp water to the pan and stir fry for 1 min. Add the Garlic Paste and 1 more tbsp water to the pan and fry again for 1 min.
- 3 Tip in the green pepper and tomato wedges into the pan and fry for 2 mins. Stir in 1 tbsp tomato puree then add the Indian Lamb Stock pot with 150ml boiling water and mix well. Let it simmer over a medium-low heat for 5 mins. Meanwhile, fry the lamb separately.
- 4 Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat then fry the lamb pieces, in batches if necessary. Let them cook for 5 mins, turning them occasionally to brown them. For the curry sauce, if you'd prefer it to be thicker, see the tip! Otherwise, stir the lamb pieces into the curry. Heat the rice as per pack instructions.
- 5 Serve the rice with the Rogan Josh on top with a spoonful of yoghurt on the side to balance the flavours.