- 1 Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower and potato pieces in a little oil on a baking tray with the Roasted Veg Mix. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- 2 Heat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the shallots. Cook for 4-5 mins, When they start to go golden, add the Keralan Pan Sauce and 3 tbsp of water and mix well. Stir it over a medium-low heat for 3 mins until the water is absorbed. Stir in the double cream and let it cook for 2-3 more mins, thickening slightly.
- 3 Sprinkle the Nigella Seed Rub over the salmon fillets and press it into the tops and sides of the fillets. Once the veg has had its 20 mins, add the salmon to the same baking tray and put it back in the oven for 8-10 more mins. (The cauliflower should be nicely golden).
- 4 Just before the salmon is done, heat a little oil in a pan and stir-fry the spinach (or any other green vegetable you prefer) for 2 mins until lightly wilted.
- 5 Serve the salmon with some potatoes and cauliflower on the side with a spoonful of spinach. Drizzle your pan sauce over the salmon and the vegetables and get stuck in!