Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, these include rights to:
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you wish to object to direct marketing you can unsubscribe here. If you have a regular delivery with SimplyCook or purchase individual orders, these are covered by the relevant contract and we will complete the orders as agreed with you.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below
- let us know the information to which your request relates
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity and address if you are requesting copies of information we hold (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)